This inspection reviews all safety systems in your car and ensures that they are operating effectively. Two important things checked during the vehicle safety inspection are all of the lights, tires, steering, wipers and brakes.
- Are the headlights, high beams, brake lights, turn signals, and hazards working?
- Are the windshield wipers working safely and reliably?
- Do the wipers need to be changed from cold season to rainy season?
- If they need replacing, we can recommend replacements.
- Is the vehicle stable and does the handling indicate any problems with the alignment?
- Is the tire ware at a safe tread depth?
- Are there any suspension-related issues (damaged shocks or struts, broken mounts or bushings)?
If you’re in need of this particular inspection, come to us where we’re number one in Lake Gaston North Carolina State Vehicle Safety Inspections!